Sunday, August 1, 2010

A start,,

Hello, and welcome to my Blog..

This is my first time using Blogger.. I've been viewing other blogs for a while now..

I am from UAE... :)

I created this blog to post my sewing works and creations.

I am not new to sewing.. I used to sew lots of things.. am new to clothes making though.. am a big fan of nana kid she is creative and amazing.. following Nana kid Boutique I got to know (I mean to reach her blog, I wish to meet her though).. Batty Young .. I wish to be as creative as them..

Nana Kid.. you are my inspiration (F)

Soon, I will upload some of my creation =)

I use Singer 2263 sewing machine .. I am still confused at where to start.. if I should learn how to make patterns.. if I should start with kids clothes.. should I learn how to draw patterns? or should I just .... (deep breath lol)

I know it takes time and effort.. but am welling to give both... :)

I will get back to you soon... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment