Monday, August 2, 2010

Sewing materials..book and a sewing room

Hello again..

I am back.. ;)

I went to buy some fabrics the other day.. I enjoyed doing that :D it was fun.. besides.. now I can start any project without the trouble of bothering mom to borrow some fabrics  lol..

I would love to show you pics of the fabrics.. however the pics were not that good xD

emm.. well.. here are the pics anyway ;P






I forgot how many I bought.. they cost me 3500 .. my mom was like :@ don't worry you are going to come back here whenever you want to buy.. don't buy lot's of fabric now! lol.. but I was so into my sewing spirit xD
Here is the first project that I am proud of.. and would like to share with you..



Nothing fancy .. just a simple jalabeyah I will wear at home =D
I wanted to add some ribbons and stuff.. but then thought I will just keep it simple

thanks to... GoodLuck.. who posted a tutorial on how to do this
You can find it here.. ( link )

Yesterday... I started creating my own sewing space.. :D am so excited =)
I am working on a table cover .. enshallah I will have it done in the coming days :)
...

I started reading this book.. to add more to my sewing knowledge .. :)





That's all I have for now.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment