Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sewing Room!! =D

Hello =D

I am again trapped in endless work that need to be done.. for school.

However there is another thing that makes me SUPER excited =D

Soon we will move to a new house .. soon that is in a year xD

I will have a SEWING ROOM!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! =D


I started googling for sewing rooms pictures coz I just cannot wait =D




السلاااااااااااااااام علييييييييييييييكم و الرحمه


طبعن كالعاااااااااده شغل شغل شغل شغل لااااااااااا ينتهي

بس عندي شي حلوووووووو و مخلني شوي مستانسه رغم الشغل الوااااااايد

بننتقل بيت يديد بعد تقريبن سنه.. المهم فالتخطيط اخووي حط لي غرفه بتكون مشغل خياطه

صراحه ونااااااااااااااااااسه =)




I will post few pics of what I want the room to look like .... if any is interested to share ideas or pics... or links plz do




No comments:

Post a Comment